- Preserved sample seed varieties
- Pine cones, poincianas, banksia
- Field guide for students outlining the different modes of dispersal of Native Australian Fruits
- Bingo Card sheets
- Print-out of Teacher and Student guides
- Additional educational resources
Reception – Living things have basic needs, including food and water
Year 4 – Living things depend on each other and the environment to survive
Year 5 – Living things have structural features and adaptations that help them to survive in their environment
Year 6 – The growth and survival of living things are affected by physical conditions of their environment
Price is per week of loan.
There are no reviews yet.