- 30x preserved specimens with full information folder
- Wall charts – Blue tongue lizard, Shingleback lizard
- 5x posters
- 4x books
Links to South Australian units in the Australian National Curriculum:
Reception Unit – It’s a Feature
– Animals and their external features, You belong with_, My own creation
Year 3 Unit – Is it alive?
– What do living things need?, Move along, Growing, growing, grown, Investigating seed growth
Year 5 Unit – Adaptations to survive
– Adaptations, What makes me a bird or a fish?, Structural adaptations, Aboriginal People’s knowledge of adaptations, Extreme environments, Adaptations and climate change
For more information as to how our kits align with the National Curriculum units please see this table.
Price is per week of loan