- Books – Weather, Children’s Weather Encyclopedia, Planet Earth, Eyewitness Weather, All About the Weather, Our Environment, Ngurunderi: an Aboriginal Dreaming, Extreme Weather, The Australian Environment
- Posters – Wild Weather Explained, Surviving Cyclones, Our Future Climate, Polar Meteorology, Volunteers for Weather, Preventing and Mitigating the Impact of Natural Disasters, Weather Climate and Health, Thunderstorms
- Folders – 8x with full information and activity sheets
- Weather gauge, thermometer, wind-borne seed samples, rock samples, wood samples
- DVD – The Big Wet
Links to South Australian units in the Australian National Curriculum:
Year 1 Unit – Daily and seasonal changes
– What do we know about weather?, Elements of weather
Year 2 Unit – Our place in space
– Day and night, Patterns of phenomena in the sky, Changing position of the moon and stars, The solar system
Year 3 Unit – Day and night, night and day
– Summing up
Year 4 Unit – What on earth?
– Do rocks stay the same?, Sediment and soil, Fire on the landscape
For more information as to how our kits align with the National Curriculum units please see this table.